Tuesday, October 16, 2012

what i'm thankful for today

it's so easy to get caught up in our day to day lives and get stressed out over little things, but there are literally so many things to be thankful for. two big ones stand out in my mind today...

i am so thankful for the Lord's continual grace and for the fact that when i mess up his love never ever runs out. seriously. i do NOT deserve that and knowing that He is constant in my life is always a good reminder when i forget. :)

i'm also thankful for this guy! a year and a half together as of today and still best friends... go us. i think he's pretty awesome.



among the other things i'm thankful for today...
  • naps- seriously, college has made me so sleep deprived.
  • hugs
  • happy people
  • sweatshirts
  • heart to hearts with good friends
  • SKYPE.
keeping everything in perspective and talking about what i love and am thankful for just simply makes me happier than dwelling on what could be better in my life. sure does help keep me less stressed out. God is good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment